Friday 7 March 2014

Vincent Tan Programme notes??


Today I welcome to my Cardiff City Kuala Lumpur Lotto Stadium Fulham football team which very famous for cottaging by River Thames in London. And Jimmy Hill cool goatee beard big chin. Fulham is strongest football team - they hold up all Premier league teams! You see! I make big laugh! Not at all like evil Bond villain stroking pussy in my lap.

Tan family say I mad to put up with the slag off from fans and your British media which is shall we say perhaps a little racist. Frankly I think they are a little nuts and they must say sorry. I say we must all have the patience and the love for Vincent not the slag off. But that is soccerball. One day you hero, next day you zero.

My Cardiff City Sunny Malaysia Getaway Break Holiday Football Club learn lots from Fulham which was bought by Mr Harrods Fayed who is friend of Michael Jackson and fans say he is great man for buying Fulham into the premier league for many years. But British media, who is shall we say perhaps a little racist, not like him or his son Dodo who is knocking off Tony Blair People Princess. So Prince Philip of the Royle Family my arse, who is shall we say perhaps a little racist, bump them off in a tunnel.

Mr Harrods Fayed very big fan of Prince of Pop and when he die have him made into statue and every time the people see statue they so happy they can't stop laughing they love him so much.

My big Number One fan is Sir Cliff Richard the Batchelor Boy who is not gay at all. I first see him when he warm up Mrs Mary Whitehouse for concert against all the filth in the 1970's and is like my mum with her big hat and her handbag and the twin set. I love my good friend Sir Cliffs so much I give him big erection just like Michael Jackson in my Cardiff City car park standing next to Freddie Keenor. I say 'Come on everybody let's move it and groove it!'

Some peoples saying my Cardiff City Burger With Extra Fries And Mayo Franchise Football Club not good enough for Premier League and don't know what I'm doing. But I learn. My good friend Alisher Apsalyamov who is stadium trainee painting and decorator teach me incredible knowledge on the PS4. So I learn my tactics to shoot more goals. I'm telling all my players to shoot more, especially lazy Davie Marshmallow in the goals with the big kick.

My Cardiff City fans I am appealing to you. I think you say sorry and show me the love not the slag off. Mister Mickey Macky to blame for all bad things. You be told truth one day, God willing. Now we have the good man Mr Holy Gunner who is lead his troops into battle. Onward Christian soldiers! He is Peter Pan man like Sir Cliffs and everybody love him cos he such bloody nice bloke!

Holy Gunner is winner playing for Manchester in the lucky red! Red is best colour not the blue. Red the colour of sunrise, and my Cardiff City fans I tell you new day dawn and sun rise over my Cardiff City Delusional Fantasy Off With The Fairies Stadium.

Red for fire. Red for passion. Red the colour of great men - Chairman Mao, Joseph Stalin, Mick Hucknell. Red the colour of Vincent Tan blood. You cut Tan. Cut him and he bleed for you. I promise you my Cardiff City fans for you Tan will always be total bleeder. Enjoy game. Say sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment